This is the motor that is located in the front doors. Its switched and allows other doors to unlock when the driver door is activated!
This motor can be added to any door and linked up to car alarm, remote starter system, or keyless entry system. Can be used for many purposes, its main design function is to convert a manual door lock to an electrically operated one. The motor has five connections, two of which simply drive the motor (Green & Blue) The other three cables are connected to a s.p.c.o. switch inside the motors body. The motor can be used as a traditional 2 wire motor just by connecting the Blue and Green wires (12v Pulse for lock, 12v pulse for unlock). Actuator travel is approx. 22mm. The hole centres for the (supplied) mounting screws are 57mm apart. Remote Central Lock upgrade available!
- Universal 5 Wire Motor for Central Locking
- Silent operation - Rotatable actuator head
- All fittings included. (Includes Rod, Clamp, Screws & Brackets)
- High Torque 12 Volt Motor
- Excellent durability, reliability water resistance.
- Installation Manual.
- Quality Products at fantastic prices!