|VW 2-Button Remote Control 434Mhz: 1J0 959 753 N
This is complete blank key with all electronics and transponder inside:
Remote - all electronics, Transponder and battery inside
New blade part - new blank HAA blade
New virgin transponder crypto 48
- which is usable on following models:
VW Volkswagen: Bora (1999 - 2001), Golf (1998 - 2001), Passat (1997 - 2000), Beetle (1999 - 2001)
Seat: Leon (2000 - 2001), Toledo (1999 - 2001)
Skoda: Octavia (2001)
- If you are looking for replacement remote it MUST have the same part number (1J0 959 753 N) and frequency (434), otherwise it will NOT work
- This is new (not refurbished), never coded key. Part number is 1J0 959 753 N, 434MHZ
replacement for part number 1J0 959 753 N , 434 MHZ
- All you need to do is get the blank blade cut and program the transponder to your immobiliser, which can ONLY be done by professionals.
Please make sure before purchase that chosen specialist will be able to get it coded for you.
We can't code this key for you as we don't have the equipment.
- REMEMBER - YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO START THE ENGINE BEFORE IMMOBILISER IS CODED!!!!!!
This process is the same with any key you buy from anywhere else.
- Please check compatibility before buying if you don't know how to do that - CHECK HERE
- Instruction on how to program the remote to your central locking - CHECK HERE
ONCE AGAIN - this is remote coding procedure NOT transponder/immo coding
transponder/immo coding must be done by specialist via special tools.