Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s
- What is Remote keyless Entry
A remote keyless entry system or remote central locking is a system designed to remotely lock, or unlock.
It duplicates all of the features of a standard car key with the added
convenience of operating the power door locks, eliminating the need to
physically manipulate a key into a lock as well as being able to do so at a distance.
- How easy is to install.
The actual time your installation will demand; depends on your level of experience.
All units come with a general wiring diagrams for any car, plus we provide specific wiring instruction for majority of the cars. For most vehicles Rightclick gives you a sheet that tells the location and colour of the wires you need to access in your vehicle (for the central lock part). At the time of your order, Please advice your car make/year/model so we
can send this information with your system. You will also receive The Universal Central Lock wiring diagrams for any car PLUS Car Security Installation Guide.
Car Alarm OR
Installing Remote Keyless Kit is a lot easier than installing Car Alarm Kit, It does not matter where you buy your car alarm from,
it requires installation by a qualified person. Any one that tells you installing a car alarm is easy is not true unless the installation is carried
out by some one experienced in car alarm installation. Car alarms has many options to offer that is not required/included by the Remote Keyless Kit. We
sell both Car Alarms, Remote Keyless and many other car accessories.
- Does this system works for my car.
- This kits is for cars/vehicles that has Manual Central locking and wants to convert/upgrade to Remote C/L.
- Manual C/L means when you unlock the drivers door with your existing key all other doors also unlocks.
- If your car does not have manual C/L there is a few kits we sell that converts your manual door locking to central locking system, this comes
with wiring diagram (Mechanical fitting instructions are not included). Please check our
Central Locking Category listings for the item you need.
- In case your central locking system can NOT be opened and closed from the passenger door, you need to install an additional control device (
motor also called solenoid or actuator) into the driver’s door. There are 2 types (5wire and 2wire) generally 2wire motor will work.
- All units come with a general wiring diagrams for any car, plus we provide specific wiring instruction for majority of the cars.
- Don’t Know which kit to go for!.
If your car doesn’t have Central Locking; then we suggest any of our central locking kits:
Central Locking Kits
If your car has central locking and wants to convert to Remote Keyless Entry,
then we suggest any of our keyless kits:
If your central locking system only operates from the drivers door key (not the passengers) then you will need a
2 wire motor for your drivers door PLUS any one of our
Remote Keyless Kits.
If you are after a flip key RKE then we suggest the
(is our most popular remotes). Most of our kits are similar except for the remotes-fobs? YOU JUST PICK THE Ones YOU LIKE...
If you are after Remotes operated only Fob’s
WITHOUT key blank;
Remote Keyless (is too many to list here, please check our store for all
available kits we sell.
- Car Finder
All our remotes keyless entry, remote central lock and car alarm systems have this
option, Please check product/item description.
This system will work for your car and does not conflict with your immobiliser!
If your car remote
key has chip inside:- You can still use this kit without any problem. Attach your own key to our remotes (using our FREE key ring! supplied with all our kits)
- Technical and Email Enquires.
Please, E-Mail us :